Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Handling
- All items are dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
- Free Domestic Australia Wide Only Standard Shipping available on all orders over $100.
- Free Domestic Australia Wide Only Express Shipping on all orders over $150.
- This is automatically added on at checkout. You do have an option to pay for shipping, however that is still Standard. Offer valid for Australian addresses only.
- Allow up to three business days for dispatch after full payment has been made.
- Depending on your location, delivery time will take 1 to 10 business days after dispatch. Remote areas will require longer delivery time.
- Standard 5-7 Business Days
- Express 1-5 Business Days, please not that WA may take a bit longer.
- International 7-10 Business Days
- Please note that all shipping times are an estimate and with the current situation in the world, delays may happen.
- Shipping times may vary during peak periods, on public holidays or due to severe weather conditions.
- The number of days refers to the number of business days. Delivery times are based on information from our shipping partner (Australia Post) and are subject to delay due to causes outside of our control.
- Please use your tracking number to track the delivery status of your order.
- If you need to cancel a purchase after the product has been dispatched, note that the postage fee may not be refundable. Additional postage fees may apply for redelivery or redirection requests.
National shipping rates within Australia will depend on the total weight and size of your basket and your delivery Postcode. Please proceed to the checkout to calculate exact shipping costs. Please note, there is NO Flat Rate Shipping for orders within Australia.
International shipping rates are calculated automatically when placed in your basket. Please note, there is NO Flat Rate Shipping for International orders. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- When ordering from Opallac, your responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Opallac PTY LTD has no control over these charges, nor can Opallac PTY LTD predict what they may be.
- Customs offices in some countries may require the importer of record to provide identification before releasing the shipment.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Refunds are not given for change of mind
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, and you may also be asked to provide photos/videos to help us with your refund.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your refund enquiry is received and investigated, we will send you an email to notify you that we have reviewed your refund enquiry. We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING DELIVERIES:
If you have not received your order within the allocated shipping time frame, please first check your tracking number. You will find this in your confirmation email. If there are no updates, please lodge an enquiry with the shipping partner and wait for a response. Please be aware this may take some time. When you hear back, and if there is no resolution, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and full name.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. There are a few exceptions to this, however it is based on a case by case decision.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
For all return enquires please e-mail our Customer Service Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and Queries: email@example.com